Feb 20, 2015

Social Media Help me out Here, I'm Doing My Best


Ok, how many "do this, not that" articles and books can one person read about optimizing your social media presence, yet still not quite get it. LOL



I realize that these things don't happen over night, sure wish they would!! Kind of like diets, it would be nice if they happened overnight (I digress, another book I am trying to ingest right now)



Oh well so right now,  I'm doing my darnedest to blog 3-4 times a week, post to Facebook, twitter, Instagram and continue to list items on my Etsy store (shameless self promotion). Not to mention trying to clean up and get my website looking up to snuff. Oh wait, somewhere in there I need to actually make the jewellery I'm trying to sell. (one of today's creations)




I am the queen of distractedness, the actual person they have in mind when they yell "SQUIRREL". I had crackers for lunch today, gluten free, see what I mean. Good or bad, that is how my brain works, leads to some cool designs, but then I have to remember to tell people about them. LOL, or remember to make more when I get busy telling everybody about them. Yikes, head spinning, is it too early for a glass of wine? Or a jug!!





Ok, enough of that, I know you don't have the solutions, even if you did, I need to find my own balance. I created a list of things to do and when to do them but I can't find it. Surprise. 



So today I figured, I would post a few of my designs. The daisy above is one of my trademarks. It is an oldy but a goody!! I made this one this week but the design isn't new. I just can't help myself but make them! Spring is coming, this is my reminder.




Love these glass pearl earrings, they are made with one continuous wire. I think that is cool, lol. With this in mind, I decided to lessen the amount of packaging on my earrings. Instead of the large earring card I use now, I gonna try something smaller. I'm hoping to create a new little tag like the daisy, however I haven't given up on the daisy idea yet. I may even make a small stamp to put on it to make it even more Covet like. Hmmm, so many things to do. Then I have to figure out how to display them. So much fun coming up with new ideas. For those of you that know me from craft sales, my booth is always different. This year I may simplify, I always try to make it look awesome, but I'm not sure that helped sales this year. :( I'm going for "cool but simple" this year. Hopefully less set up and less to carry but knowing me it will be more lol. Help save me from myself!!






Why is it we are so attracted to circles? I love glass, I love circles, and I love aluminium, so I guess I love everything about this necklace lol. 






Seriously, how can you not love hearts. Lol, I used to hate hearts actually. Until I found myself making them. I was set up at the St. Boniface Hospital one day and a little girl asked if I could make her a heart. I have no idea why but I never say no, or rarely say no when someone asks me to make something for them. So I made her a heart, her mom wouldn't buy it for her, so I gave it to her, lol. She was so darn cute. Hey, I make stuff, and sometimes I like to give it away. Can't help myself!! 





Have an amazing weekend. Hopefully for all my friends out east, it will stop snowing and start melting, for us midlanders, I hope the temperature continuously gets closer to 0, and for the west coasters, enjoy your early summer!







No comments:

Post a Comment