Feb 17, 2015

As Nike says, Just Do It!!!

I discovered writing a blog every day is a challenge. I thought how difficult can it be, sit down, right some stuff, get up go do some more stuff, life is good. But to create a blog post each and every day with unique information that people might actually want to hear is more of a  challenge then one might anticipate.


That is probably the reason that I haven't posted since the 15th, oops my bad, but I am working on it. Sorry, Brenda... Step one, admit your mistakes.

I have a little notepad now that I write my ideas on and a few different websites that I can use to look for some cool information. But today as I was driving to my son's orthodontist to drop off the third retainer to be replaced, and I realized that today my post was going to be bad winter drivers.
Not exactly sure why it is that winter creates such bad drivers and lets not forget the plain ignorant drivers arrgghh. As I was pulling out from the end of my street, just about to cross halfway across the road and a car pulls in front of me and stops forcing me to completely block two lanes of traffic. He sat there and looked at me, gave me the finger and then proceeded to sit there a while longer. I honked, he looked at the cars that I was now blocking, pointed to me, shook his head and then proceeded to drive across the street that he blocked, I was already in the intersection when he drove in front of me, he could have waited 8 feet back as a normal person would do, but he thought it was cool to block me and then blame me. Idiot, but I wasn't going to let it ruin my day. I thought it's only one old man with a grudge and some bad driving habits, so I drove on.
As I continued to drive towards the orthodontist, I got cut off by three separate people one was going extremely slow, I'm sure it was one of those drivers that requires getting into the lane they need a minimum of 3 miles before they get to their destination. The other two we're going ridiculously fast, Which is not great when the road is slippery, one of the two speedsters slammed on his brakes as he went into a yield and went up over the curb. So trying not to swear, but what a dumb*ss!!

Then as I was coming off of Bishop Grandin onto Pembina Highway the lovely gentleman in the lane next to me turned into my lane and almost hit me. I guess when there's no lines on the road, or they're covered by snow people think they can drive wherever they like. Thankfully I had mitts on and no finger was revealed, so unsatisfying. I finally made it home after a number of other ridiculous drivers that really got my ire. So I have decided that this week I should hibernate and say off the road, or I might become one of those idiots out of revenge. It is a great excuse to make stuff, anything and everything.

Okay I'm over it!! phew. Back to the reason I have this blog; this week I am building up my stock of jewellery for spring shows and online sales, (fingers crossed, no jinx) but I get bored easily, LOL so I have created a few watercolour prints with quotes. I love allowing my creative juices to flow in a number of directions. I'm like a cracked window, as pressure is applied the cracks deepen in all directions. It is my joy, please don't try to fix me :(

I'll have a few more on later this week, also, check out my new items on Etsy, I't trying to get an Etsy gallery on both my website and this blog but my technological strengths are being tested. I did however succeed on getting an Etsy store onto my CovetDesigns Facebook page, yay!! Now all I have to do is get more items listed!!

Have a wonderful Tuesday, whats left of it.

Tannis

No comments:

Post a Comment