Mar 5, 2015

I was chasing my tail today...


Today was the day of multitasking, or tail chasing, depending on how you look at it; a little bit of Facebook, little bit of jewelry, little bit of bath and body, a little bit more Facebook, and then some custom jewelry. Always fun to mix it up, but it still feels a smidgen unproductive, however it is how my juices flow. Creativity can't be scheduled!

I've been trying to decide what to do as a St. Patrick's Day special so my friend Lori made a suggestion about having another giveaway. Check out my Facebook page tomorrow. Also, if you have a peak at my website, www.covetdesigns.com, all green jewellery is discounted for March. Hail to the leprechauns.  

 See if you can guess what I'm giving away... These are pieces I was working on today! 

All pieces are aluminium, all different, but kinda the same :) the shamrock is actually ink applied to lime green aluminium. 
This is part of my new "be" line. It will have bracelets, necklaces and rings.  There are endless possibilities as we can "be" anything! 

This is my favourite piece!! It is a silver aluminium base with 5 different colours of ink and then sealed. Again, the possibilities are endless. I'll see how it does this weekend in Kenora. I have feeling it will be one of my new best sellers. 

Just a quick blog shot today. I'll show you my custom pieces tomorrow, don't want to show you before they see them :) 

Sleep tight and stay wired for style. 

Tannis

No comments:

Post a Comment